In the third of four events on women in STEM, we will hear from women in STEM at various stages of their careers.
They will discuss a range of topics, including:
- How did they become interested in their field?
- What helped them to achieve their goals?
- How did they learn the culture, norms, habits of their current working environment?
- How are norms, habits, and culture of where they work now different than graduate school? •
- How do they think through their own priorities (personal and professional), needs, ambitions, dreams, etc. in their current roles?
- What challenges do they face in your current role?
- And how do they overcome them?
- What advice do they have for graduate women in STEM as they plan for careers?
The event will run from 2-3PM ET / 1-2PM CT / 12-1PM MT / 11AM-12PM PT.